1. Pour coconut into a bowl and add 4-5 drops of green food coloring. Mix well.
2. Open one Nutter Butter Cookie and use the inside peanut butter as your “glue”. Of course, if you didn't want to scrap the peanut butter out of the cookie you could always you some from a jar.
3. Spread a little bit of “glue” on the back of the eyes, nose (M&M’s), and teeth (marshmallow bits). Press on cookie.
4. Now, take some M&M’s and cut in half with a knife. These will become the ears. Take a little of the “glue” and spread on the bottom of the M&M and place on top of the cookie.
5. Open up pudding cups and place the groundhogs in the pudding, then sprinkle the green coconut around the front and back of the cookie.
They’re ready to serve! Enjoy!!
TIP: These cute little groundhogs can always be made ahead of time and kept in an airtight container until Groundhog Day.