1. Distribute the yogurt evenly into three mixing bowls.
2. Add 3 drops of vanilla custard flavoring to each bowl. (Optional since the yogurt is already vanilla-flavored but well worth it as the taste and aroma remind me of candy corn). Stir well.
3. Add 1/8 teaspoon of the orange food gel into one of the bowls and stir well to evenly distribute the color. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator for later use.
4. Add 1/8 teaspoon of the yellow food gel into the second bowl and stir well to evenly distribute the color. Cover and place in refrigerator to use later in the recipe.
5. Transfer the white yogurt to a decorator icing bag and pipe into the bottom of each Popsicle mold (gently tap on the mold to allow the yogurt to settle evenly). This will be the "tip" of your candy corn. Freeze for 15 minutes.
6. Transfer the orange yogurt to a decorator icing bag and pipe into each Popsicle mold for the middle layer of the candy corn. Freeze for 15 minutes.
7. Lastly, transfer the yellow yogurt to a decorator icing bag and pipe into each Popsicle mold, up to the fill line. Insert the lids/sticks and freeze for at least 2 hours or more.
Enjoy the Candy Corn Pops!