1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat 2 cups of the white and 1 cup of cocoa candy melts in separate microwave safe bowls on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Place a Nutter Butter on fork over the melted white chocolate and coat with the melted white chocolate, let any excess drip off and set back onto the parchment paper.
3. Place a piece of candy corn with the point facing down towards the bottom center.
4. Break a couple pieces of graham cracker into a small rectangle and a second one into a smaller square.
5. Use a little melted chocolate to stick the smaller piece onto the larger rectangle to look like a hat and carefully set onto the top of the Nutter Butter.
6. Break apart small pieces of your frosted wheats and stick on the front sides of the hat.
7. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and into the freezer for about 10 minutes to harden.
8. Fill your decorating bag with your melted cocoa candy melts and use your decorating bag to draw on eyes below the hat, a wavy smile under the candy corn nose and a line across the graham cracker hat.
9. Let harden and enjoy!